Sunday, April 25, 2010

What A Girl Wants, Raw and Honest

Beautiful (by Bethany Dillon)

I was so unique, now I feel skin deep
Count on the makeup to cover it all
Crying myself to sleep cause I cannot keep their attention
Thought I could be strong, but it's killing me
Does someone hear my cry?
I'm dying for new life

I want to be beautiful, make you stand in awe
Look inside my heart and be amazed
I want to hear you say who I am is quite enough
Just want to be worthy of love, and beautiful\

Sometimes I wish I was someone other than me
Fighting to make the mirror happy
Trying to find whatever is missing
Won't You help me back to glory?

I want to be beautiful, make You stand in awe
Look inside my heart, and be amazed
I want to hear You say who I am is quite enough
Just want to be worthy of love...

You make me beautiful, You make me stand in awe
You step inside my heart, and I am amazed
I love to hear You say who I am is quite enough
You make me worthy of love, and beautiful
You make me worthy of love, and beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed..keep blogging..I enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete