Saturday, May 21, 2011

My New Digs

So I thought you all would like to see where I call home now! I know it's been a month already; time flies! Sorry it took so long! My good intentions to keep up this blog are lagging right now. But let me put in a plug for the ranch blog, because I have begun writing on there, and as the summer rolls on, the staff are being encouraged to write their stories. So if you want ranch stories, you might get more on that blog than this one. Just go to www.hisranchblog.blogspot.com.
Okay, so here you go!

the beds (before girls)

"Cowboy" trying out my bed


Our lovely closet (before)



the beautiful bathroom



stalls for horses, and stalls for ranch girls(it's just so cute I had to put it in)



Our living room

we don't really eat here, but it's a great spot for studying or whatever

little kitchenette area (it's alot messier now!)

the view outside our window


even a tv room we get to use!

the beds now


and the closet now

No comments:

Post a Comment