Wednesday, September 16, 2009

At last.... I'm a published author!

Welcome to my world! I've wanted a blog for years but I didn't think I had much of a story to tell. Some people have this awesome way of describing the mundane, the unpredictable, and the downright disturbing scene of day to day life. That takes a special kind of focus, I'm sure. However, I now have a story and thus a wonderful excuse to make my mark on the world of cyberspace! I am preparing for an adventure to Rwanda, Africa to seek and experience God in a radical way. October 12, 2009 is D-Day! I am so excited for the chance to share my story and all the adventures I will have along the way. And you, the reader, are vitally important to this venture. You are my support and my reason for writing. So, thanks for coming along with me!
Coming up next.... the story behind my journey.

1 comment:

  1. Finally! We can comment!
    I get to be the first!
    Your blog is beautiful!
    Just like you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete